Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win in 2011 and has since become one of the fastest-growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled billions of customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,800+ customers from IBM, Acxiom, Discovery Education, and Peloton, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
- Lead the vision and design of our Enterprise Customer Success program
- Manage, coach, and mentor a team of talented and ambitious CSMs
- Engage deeply with our customers; attending QBRs, facilitating thought leadership, and establishing close relationships with executives
- Oversee the strategy and planning for the entire customer lifecycle
- Deliver best-in-class customer retention and growth metrics
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing on customer advocacy programs
- Use a data-driven approach to building budget and growth plans
- Translate business objectives into an execution strategy and successfully execute on the strategy
- Collaborate with the product and engineering teams to champion the needs of our customers; plan and prioritize features and feature requests
- Develop deep and ongoing technical understanding of the Talkdesk product and the competitive space, with the ability to speak about everything from Talkdesk architecture to platform
- Continue to recruit, train and develop our world-class CSMs
- Serve as Executive Sponsor of select customer relationships
- 5+ years in a customer-facing leadership role
- 8+ years in customer success, customer service, or sales roles
- Experience working for a B2B SaaS company that has scaled successfully through rapid growth
- Excellent people management skills; high empathy and consideration for team morale and individual career progression
- Experience building and scaling world-class teams; experience hiring, onboarding and training
- Understand the development and implementation of large-scale, complex applications
- Experience working for a company that provides a ‘mission critical’ product
- Experience in roles requiring heavy analytics and excel work
- Master’s degree is preferred
- Experience with Salesforce Service Cloud and Zendesk is preferred
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.