Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win and within five years has become one of the fastest growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled 100,000,000+ customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,400+ customers from Peloton, IBM, Wounded Warriors Project, and MongoDB, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
Do you thrive wearing multiple hats in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, start-up environment? Are you passionate about building a development community, from the ground up? Are you just as comfortable presenting to business stakeholders as you are to a room full of engineers? Can you differentiate a “good” API from from a “bad” one? Do you have the list of cURL commands memorized? If so, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
- Reporting directly to the Platform Product Director, you will contribute to the vision and design of a next generation real-time communications platform, with a focus on the developer experience
- Create and maintain close relationships with partner and developer communities to develop a deep understanding of their needs
- Enforce internal processes to establish proper governance around the platform’s products and services
- Help prioritize the platform roadmap with engineering, marketing, sales, business development, and developer relations
- Work with relevant stakeholders to build use cases and define requirements for new feature enhancements, products, and services
- Maintain platform product backlog, including facilitating sprint cycles and defining user stories/acceptance criteria
- Work with developer relations and marketing to communicate releases, build collateral, provide support articles, organize developer outreach events, etc. to empower both internal teams and developer/partner communities
- Evangelize the platform and its capabilities both internally and externally
- Create processes to capture, analyze, leverage and share platform product metrics and insights
- Collaborate with developer relations and marketing to effectively formulate a go-to-market strategy when launching new platform services, features, and enhancements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or related field required
- 10+ years work experience as a Product Manager, Developer, or Developer relations
- Experience working with relevant platform technologies and developer tools including RESTful APIs, OAuth, cURL, and scripting languages
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing technologies and business needs
- Proven organizationals skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and succeed in an environment with competing demands
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to take initiative, use consultative skills and build strong, productive relationships
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.