Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win and within five years has become one of the fastest growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled 100,000,000+ customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,400+ customers from Peloton, IBM, Wounded Warriors Project, and MongoDB, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
Talkdesk is currently looking for a QA Engineer to work with our Engineering, Product, Support and Customer Success teams and to have the responsibility to keep our platform and services working at full steam. For this particular role, you’ll need to act as a facilitator between teams.
A day in the office for a QA Engineer:
- Work within a cross-functional team, focusing on analyzing and improving the requirements;
- Actively participate in Agile ceremonies;
- Review and clarify artifacts;
- Be the test automation driver within the team;
- Align with the team to define which tests are suitable for automation;
- Code automated tests;
- Help engineers in pinpointing issues that are observed throughout our product and deliver solutions that will help solving them;
- Provide a good description on the bugs/issues to developers;
- Work with Support and Customer Success teams to identify high-impact bugs and coordinate fixes with them.
- At least two years of experience in the field;
- At least one year of experience in test automation with technologies such as Selenium, Cucumber or equivalent;
- Experience with continuous integration/delivery tools such as Jenkins or equivalent;
- Knowledge in User Stories analysis;
- Ability to identify risks from business requirements;
- Experience in identifying test scenarios;
- Creativity & out-of-the-box thinking;
- Be able to work as a team player and to synergize with other teams;
- English Proficiency;
- Degree in Computer Science or similar area of study;
- Experience working under Agile environments;
- ISTQB Foundation Certification;
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.