Talkdesk had a lot to celebrate at Opentalk last week. We kicked off the two-day summit with a keynote address delivered by our own Tiago Paiva, Gadi Shamia and Robert Sur. In the address we covered the highlights of the past year at Talkdesk, including our bigger customer-oriented vision and how that goal has been translated into the products we create.
We were excited to present to the 1,000+ customer heroes who attended Opentalk, but we also want to share our message with a bigger audience, so we recorded the session. Watch the entire product keynote session below to learn more about:
- Talkdesk’s growth from Opentalk 2016, including our 100,000,000th call milestone
- The recent launch of Talkdesk Academy, a free resources for agents, supervisors and admins
- Talkdesk’s dedication to engineering and maintaining a high level of employee headcount devoted to research and development
- AppConnect, the first enterprise app store and the easiest way to add new technology to your contact center
- New integrations available for Talkdesk customers
We’ll be offering more session recordings from Opentalk 2017 soon, so make sure you’re subscribed to the Talkdesk blog to stay up-to-date on the latest content from Talkdesk.
To learn more about what Talkdesk’s cloud-based call center software can do for your company, set up a call with one of our experts by clicking the button below.