Enterprise Connect 2019 is only two months away and we couldn’t be more excited. We’re looking forward to hearing from thought leaders, networking, learning about CX strategy and spending time in the Florida sunshine at Gaylord Palms in Orlando. If you’re not already as excited as we are, here are five reasons to join us at this year’s Enterprise Connect.
1. What better way to kick off a week of education and fun than with a party? Join us to celebrate the future of the industry on Monday evening at Atrium Plaza. Connect with other contact center leaders from around the world and learn their best practices while enjoying appetizers, drinks and live music.
2. Talkdesk strives to enable contact centers to make customer experience their competitive advantage. Learn how to do just that at our session “Creating Effortless Experiences” with Patrick Russell, Talkdesk’s Principal of Product Innovation Marketing, on March 19th at 1:30 in Osceola 1.
Sign up for CX and call center insights delivered weekly to your inbox.
3. You didn’t think we could share all our CX tips in just one session, did you? Discover the “CX Tips You Can’t Live Without” in our 20-minute theatre session on March 19th at 5:10 in Enterprise Connect Theater 2200, hosted by Talkdesk’s Director of Product Marketing Steve Bell.
4. Watch Talkdesk’s VP of Strategic Partnerships, Tom Milligan, go head to head with other contact centers in the Cloud Contact Center Faceoff. This knockout event will be hosted by President and Principal Analyst of McGee-Smith Analytics Sheila McGee-Smith on March 20th at 2:00.
5. Spend time connecting with our industry experts. We’ll be in booth 1927 in the expo hall for exclusive presentations and Talkdesk demos on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. We’d love to see you there.
Plus, we’ve got some surprises in store that you won’t want to miss! Register for the event using code “TALKDESK” to save $500. We’ll see you in Orlando!